Directions to Virginia Tech
- Take Interstate 81.
- Take Exit 118B - 460 Bypass, VT.
- Bear left at the exit, follow signs to Blacksburg.
- At the (first) light, turn right onto Southgate Dr. (now on VT campus)
- Take the first left, onto Duck Pond Dr.
- Take the first road to the right, Washington St.
- Using the round-about, make a left turn onto West Campus Dr.
- Turn right onto Drillfield.
- War Memorial Gym will be on the right. (halfway down that side of the circle)
Park with care! Virginia Tech's department of Parking Services employees are known throughout the student body for their enthusiasm towards their jobs. The areas marked in green are "safe" parking, with the following caveats: Don't park around the Drillfield before 8pm on Fridays. All other marked places, don't park there before 5pm on Fridays. If you see a "really big" lot, that's probably safe to park in as well.
For more detailed information, please refer to the Visitor section of Parking Services website. There is also a parking map linked on the right side.